Charlie the Beagle/Basset

Charlie the Beagle/Basset
Old Dog, Old Soul

Monday, March 16, 2009


Monday. Long day. Didn't get much sleep last night, and as I lay there - putting in earplugs that did no good- I got frustrated! I came home today to an unhappy beagle. He was with a family for about 7 years until something happened and he couldn't be kept anymore. SO, then he was fostered, then adopted, then returned. He was returned because he has crazy separation anxiety. And when I came home to crazy, I started researching and realized the poor guy was anxious with his former adoptive parents and now foster me, because after 49 dog years his life just went POOF! Did I mention he was a SNORING beagle? Oh, if you are interested in this guy (as pictured snoozing) go to http://www.sugarmuttsrescue.com

No comments: