Charlie the Beagle/Basset

Charlie the Beagle/Basset
Old Dog, Old Soul

Monday, August 08, 2005






So, here I am in Firenze (Florence for you who non parlano italiano). It is nice, albeit quiet as the natives have left for August vacation. I leave the day after tomorrow for Madrid. There was an unfortunate accident in Pisciotta, the screen of my camera is 90% shot. So, well, I hope there is someplace cheap to fix it in madrid!! Pisciotta was lovely and tracy and I made ourselves extremely tan...and this was from being at the beach at 3-6 in the afternoon! I can't even think of what it would have been, had i been sunning at peak hours. Iceland feels like years ago already. I am alone in Firenze, but the two reception guys at the weird little pensione I am staying at are nice enough to have brought me to a festival last night, and Giancarlo is taking me to the Uffizi today. Probably tomorrow we are going to the Accademmia!!!

The pix are from Venice, we had a blast there...the picture of the trio you see that you don't know are the marvelous people we met in Venice at a jazz bar! What fun! Especially fun was dispelling the myth of the stupid, ignorant American.

1 comment:

wickefamily said...

Sounds like you are havinf a great time. love Ann